Friday, July 20, 2012

Flashback Friday

For today's flashback I have a scrapbook page from 2008. This page happens to be a note to the twins but I do write notes to all my kids. Journaling reads: "When you grow up and look back over the times of your life I hope you remember living in a house on a hill and playing in the backyard. I hope you remember a carefree time when life was simple and how much you were loved. I hope you remember Dad pushing you on the swing in the shade of a huge oak tree. I hope you can feel the warm sun on your face, the wind in your hair, and hear your laughter echoing in your mind. I hope you can feel the green grass  between your toes, see the blue sky, smell the fresh air, and hear the birds chirping. When you open your eyes and discover that you have been lost in your memories I hope you find a smile on your face. I hope you know that where ever Dad, me, Erik, and Sam are, we love you with all of our hearts and are smiling at those same memories." Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment