Monday, July 23, 2012

Fun Summer Weekend

We had a fun weekend without too many commitments...my favorite kind of weekend!  It was 100+ degrees all weekend so there was swimming and lake time. Time with friends and time to get some chores done around the house. This is my favorite photo from the weekend. This girl is always cracking all of us up with her silliness.


This dress I guess you could say was a year in the making. I bought the fabric and pattern last summer  . For some reason I thought I was going to accomplish a lot of sewing with a new baby because all they do is sleep and eat. The baby did do a lot of sleeping and eating but I did not do much sewing. As i worked on this off and on over the past 2 weeks Nicole wasn't too sure if she liked it as she prefers turquoise to this color blue. Thankfully the eyelet trim swayed her and she gave me a thumbs up in the end.

2 comments:

  1. I am always so impressed by how much you accomplish in a day, you're amazing and talented and such a caring and in the moment Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love the big bow, it's so girly! :)

    ReplyDelete