Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jumping In

Starting a blog is something I have been wanting to do for a couple of reasons. I would like to share and document the crafts and sewing I do but mostly I am wanting to get down some of our stories of our daily life. I love scrapbooking but with 6 kids there is little time to devote to all the hobbies I love so I think this will work. Even just a small note each day so the kids have a record to look back on and know what a snapshot of our days look like. When the kids get older maybe a time will come when I  will have enough time to have a full time sewing blog but for now my main purpose is to have a family blog and a place to share the things I make. So here goes... I am jumping in.

2 comments:

  1. What a truly beautiful and blessed party of eight your family is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gina, what a beautiful family you have!!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete