Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nature's Pace

The other day I was doing some cleaning in my scrapping area and I came across a card my sister made me a year or 2 ago. I have always loved that card so I sent her a text to see if I could borrow her stamp set, Nature's Pace from Stampin' Up, and the frame embossing folder she had used to make the card. She is always more than happy to share her supplies and ideas! We both love paper crafting and it has always been fun to share and swap supplies. I didn't take a picture of the card she made me. It looks like this but different colors, ribbon, and sentiment. 

Sorry for the night time pictures. I went into assembly line mode to make a few cards so I won't need to borrow this stamp set for awhile. I gathered up some card stock pieces, a couple different types and colors of ribbon, inks, markers, sentiment sets, bone folder, markers, a paper scrap to stamp the bee image, and some scraps for the frames.

Keeping the card bases the same color would have made this a very quick project but I always like variety and try different color combos. I embossed the frames by running the folder through my Big Kick then say down and did all the stamping. I colored in the bee images and cut them out. Lastly, I adhered all the pieces together. Quick and fun especially since my sister did the design work. Thanks sister!!

All lined up.

...And thanks to my little helper who always seems to get a little hand in the camera frame!

1 comment:

  1. You make the cutest things ever! I don't know how you get it all done, girlie!

    ReplyDelete