Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nursery Versery

This is a little something I sewed up for a certain little someone this weekend.
A certain little girl of mine who will be turning 3 very, very soon. She has auburn colored hair so I have always called her my strawberry girl.

Whenever I see cute fabric with strawberries on it I like to buy some to sew her some clothing or  make another project. When I saw Nursery Versery I knew I wanted to buy some not only because it has strawberries on it (in the bicycle basket) but because it is so cute!



Linking up for Make it and Wear it at The Train to Crazy. I would recommend checking out out the great projects there!!

11 comments:

  1. ack! that is beyond cute! did you use a pattern for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet top for a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very sweet! I am never (successfully) sewn a top or dress before, and this has really inspired me to try! And what a perfect line for that top, and for that sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great choice for a little girl's top. She looks lovely in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Gina!!!! It is so beautiful!!!! You did such a nice job and the piping looks perfect! Nice job my friend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the little buttons and pockets with the binding! Such an adorable top for an adorable little girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog - for some reason, you came up as a no-reply blogger so I couldn't write back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Did you use a pattern? If so, I would LOVE to know which one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with this top...so pretty! I too would love to know the pattern you used (if any). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute top and girlie, did you use a pattern for it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please do tell if you used a pattern, because this top is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete