Friday, September 21, 2012

30 Days of Lists- Week 3

Things I would like to learn
For the month of September Flashback Fridays will go on hiatus and instead i will be sharing my lists from 30 Days of Lists. If you love making lists or are looking for a creative outlet involving paper or digital fun that only takes moments a day then 30 Days is the event for you. There's even a fun Flickr group to join. It is so fun to see all those lists together; each one unique and a reflection of the person who created it. There's no wrong way to be a Lister!
Excuses

Favorite names

Events I would like to attend

Fictional friends

Everything I bought this week

Favorite photos of myself
 September is flying by and my book is feeling a little lumpy and worn just how I like it. Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment