Tuesday, September 18, 2012

5 Fun Facts

I love finding great downloads on the internet and Monika has many different downloads to choose from! She posted this download a month or so ago. This download is so versatile and could be used for many different subjects. I think I will use it on each of my kids' birthdays to have a momento of them on their day or it could be used to document a holiday or any event. I love the grid layout and filling small spaces with words and little embellishments. One of my favorite elements on Monika's page was a white element on white paper. I guess that even after not seeing her page for a month or so that little heart stuck with me and landed on my page, too. I was able to complete this page in 10 minutes or less since the lay out and title were already done. Can't beat that!! You can find the download here.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you like this, Gina! What a great idea to do one for each of the kids!

    ReplyDelete