Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cape Narwhal

I finished up this cape to go with the Anchor dress (and other outfits this fall). It is still in the 90's here so we won't be getting much use out of this cape just yet, but sooner or later, fall will arrive.

I bought the outside fabric from JoAnn's and it is super soft...wish I had paid more attention to what type of fabric it was but the color was right and it was for cooler weather.
The inside lining is Sarah Jane's Out  to Sea narwhal print. When i finished this last night I wanted to cut out another dress,,,,,but I didn't. I have decided what i am going to do with the fabric stack from yesterday and have started cutting it up! I am linking up to Make It Wear It at the The Train To Crazy today.

3 comments:

  1. You make the most beautiful things! This cape is absolutely darling on your daughter...and I love the narwhal lining! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cape is absolutely adorable! I'm feeling the cooler temps here and I'd love a cape like that now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! Great job! I love the new out to sea line as well. So fun.

    ReplyDelete