Friday, October 19, 2012

Flashback Friday- The Photographer's Worksho


The Photographer's Workshop Taught me... how to use my camera in a mode other than auto and I have never looked back. 

Today I would like to give a shout out to Karen Russell. I was fortunate to take her photography class last summer. I built a solid photography foundation in this class. I was skeptical about doing an online class as I wasn't sure this would be a learning format that would work for me, but I can say I highly recommend this class!! The class is well organized and teaches you in a clear and concise way. I learned so much about my camera and how it works. A bonus that I found really helpful with real life application were the photo critiques she does for her students. I still pull out my class manual to read over things and refresh my memory. You can check it out here. Karen also has a beautiful and inspiring blog. Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Must check this out. And that happy face just made me smile and smile. Great photo, cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you shared Karen's blog with us. I popped over a few days ago and couldn't stop reading. Her class sounds great!

    ReplyDelete