Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October's HST BOM

Is it me or is October flying by?! I think I missed a few days and can't believe the month is half over. I have been enjoying the beautiful autumn sun here and we had cooler temps last week but it is in the high 80s this week. The weather can be such a tease sometimes. I am more than ready to go to the pumpkin patch and hope we can squeeze it in this weekend. The girls are ready to create some jack o' lanterns.
 Here is the half square triangle block of the month that I made following Jeni's tutorial. Although Ruby is the line I have primarily used, not one Ruby print found their way into this month's block; but as you can see the colors are there. I have really loved making these blocks each month and look forward to turning them into a quilt. Hope you are having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Love this block! The colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fun blocks! I can't wait to see it come together. We're in the same boat...with the warm weather it's so easy to forget that we're well into Fall at this point. We also plan on making it to the pumpkin patch this weekend, so hopefully a jack-o-lantern will get us into the spirit! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete