Friday, November 30, 2012

Flashback Friday- Christmas Tree Adventures

We are going to get our Christmas tree this week end so I thought I would pull up some photos of  past Christmas-tree-getting-adventures. This was one of my favorites. This was in 2008 and we went with a group of friends from my husband's office. There were kids and quads, and barbeques, and lots of chain saws.

We bought a permit and there are designated areas in the National forest  where people can cut down a Christmas tree. We found one that wasn't too Charlie Brownish.

The girls had lots of fun. I don't remember exactly but I would bet they fell asleep in the truck on the way home. No pictures of the boys :(.

Lots of people had the same idea as we did ... this was what it looked like as we headed down the mountain towards home.

No comments:

Post a Comment