Friday, November 16, 2012

Flashback Friday

Yikes, how can Thanksgiving be next week?!?Time is going too fast and I am too far behind. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. My sister and I take turns hosting Christmas and Thanksgiving and this year is my year for Thanksgiving. I used to start the day running a 6 mile Turkey Trot but I stopped running a few years back so just my sister runs it with friends. All the cousins play pool or basketball or some kind of game they make up outside if we have nice weather. One of my nephews plays the guitar and all the girls love to dance. Once we eat and do clean up my sisters and I have our Scrabble play off and some of the kids join in board games also. Football is always on T.V. so some of the gang watch games. All in all it usually lasts at least 8 hours and ends up covering a couple of meals. Yes, I have much to be thankful for and am looking forward to this holiday. Have a happy weekend! I hope to get some sewing done. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a fabulous family holiday!! Good luck with all the organising!

    ReplyDelete