Monday, November 26, 2012

HST Block of the Month

This is the November block for the block of the month group I have been doing this year with Jeni at In Color Order. This has been a great way to get a quilt done with it seeming to take no work. The text print is from the Mama Said Sew line; the red with white polka dots is an oldie from JoAnn's; the gray print with pink birdies I am not sure as there wasn't a selvedge but I think it is a Heidi Grace print.

11 blocks done, 1 block to go... then sashing, basting, quilting, and binding.

Here is my little photobomber. Hope you had a good weekend. Happy Monday!! 

1 comment:

  1. I've never made a quilt before, Gina. I so admire anyone who has the patience. Just yesterday my neighbor extended an invitation for me to stop by "anytime" to learn how to put my first quilt together. You've inspired me to consider her offer. :)

    ReplyDelete