Thursday, November 8, 2012

Long time, No See

I am a private person and not one to share my woes with many people but it is hard to be gone from this space for so long and not say something. I thought I had the flu with a 102 fever, shaking, chills, fever, nausea, etc but some how I had an infection in my leg. I didn't have a scratch or injury so maybe a spider bite; I will probably never know. I have been on IV antibiotics for a week and the leg is slowly improving but it is difficult to be on it for more than 5 minutes, mostly due to a lot of swelling at this point. I am trying to do my best to have this heal up and get back to usual life. I missed Halloween and pumpkin carving. When I went to the doctor the other day it seems a lot of the leaves (which are few around here) have already fallen. I want to get out and take some pictures, clean my house; you know, usual things I sometimes take for granted. I have gotten to enjoy my Red Maple out our front door and summer came back to us this week with temps in the mid 80's. I hope all is well with you and I will be back just as soon as I can!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope that you are on the mend Gina! it must be so frustrating not being able to do all the things you're used to doing!! Look after yourself!

    Oh I'm hoping to swap the Polaroids this weekend - so maybe you can start planning and pinning fabulous ideas to turn them into! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. And I said I was going to keep track of you and I failed. You always seem to find the good in everything, though, and that's a gift. Love the photo you shared, so serene and peaceful. Take care my dear.

    ReplyDelete