Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Things Making Me Smile Today

Cute kids hiding in the vacuum closet...

Lunch time tea parties with a fake British accent waitress...

My Red Maple and the bonus tree in the forest that turns yellow in the fall. It may not seem like much but here in California I appreciate every bit of fall color I can get. The wind and rain this week have been whisking leaves off of the trees...

A little nap time sewing...

Kids laughing in the hot tub in the rain having sweet conversations...

Watching the Ipad with sunglasses on during a storm. Other things making me happy would be clean bathrooms, sparkling patio doors, reorganized closet in the baby's room. Summer clothes moved out of the toddler's and baby's rooms and winter clothes put in. It was fun to bring out clothes the twins haven't worn for years and see Ellie in them now and seeing the baby in Ellie's hand me downs. I always have to do a little pre-Christmas clean out. Here is a fun post by Simple Simon and Co. with some photo props for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have downloaded mine and have them ready for the kids to color tomorrow. I will be back on Monday after I enjoy Thanksgiving with my family and brave the crowds to do a little shopping. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment