Friday, December 14, 2012

Flashback Friday- The Gingerbread Edition, Mostly

Making gingerbread houses is an annual tradition in December in our family. Going through our old photos I made some discoveries. It has been 6 years since our oldest has participated; he usually just does a walk through then goes and does something else.

We always do this activity in the evening after dinner. This year I am going to shake things up and do it sometime during the day. 

Oh how I love those little hands!

This is the only year my now 3 year old didn't try to eat all the candy.

Little helper elves.


So glad our youngest son still likes to participate. The last couple of years I have gotten him his own house to decorate.


Little Miss Sweet Tooth and Sweet Tooth Junior. I am looking forward to doing this annual tradition!! Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet tradition. :) These pictures were so fun to look at and makes me wonder how we have never done one ourselves! Every year I tell the girls we're going to make one and somehow the time always gets away from us. Perhaps this is the year we finally get our act together, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tradition! Looks like the kidlets all enjoy it! And even the older ones who might not join in now, bet they remember it fondly when they are older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you for your lovely comments to my tags on Flickr :-) I took a look at your blog... great and lovely story :-) Jolana

    ReplyDelete