Monday, December 17, 2012

Tagging-A-Long weeks 2 and 3

I joined in on the 2012 Holiday Tag-a-Long with Amy and Kristyne so I did week 2 and 3 at the same time. Week 2 had color.

Week 3 I was dreaming of a white Christmas and was influenced by the tree skirt I made the other week. Cream, white, and gold. I was also lazy and instead of stitching and turning fabric to create the tags I used wool and hand stitched the pieces together but no turning was necessary since the ends won't fray.

It must have worked, the dreaming part. On Saturday we had a pretty little snowfall. It is so peaceful watching snow fall. It snowed off and on all day. It took several hours before it stuck to the ground. 
Once the snow stuck the kids went out and had a snowball fight and made some snow angels but what they really wanted to do was bring out the sleds. There wasn't enough snow for that though. Maybe next time. I was out Christmas shopping Sunday afternoon and there was a sign that said "9 days till Christmas." I can't believe it and don't feel close to being ready. Are you ready? 

No comments:

Post a Comment