Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Last One

I have loved doing Jeni's half square triangle block of the month over this past year!  This is my December block. Jeni has posted the final instructions to turn the blocks into a quilt so making my blocks into a quilt will be my first project of 2013. I remember in January I was so slow putting the first block together. After 12 months of making half square triangles the blocks come together quickly although cutting is still my least favorite part. I loved participating in a block of the month group so much that I will be doing it again in 2013. This coming year I will be doing a paper piecing BOM with Kristy at Quiet Play. She will be doing a sewing room theme each month. The blocks she has shown peeks of look amazing. If you want to try paper piecing or get better at it you might want to think about joining in the fun!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely sewing! Really! It looks so nice and the result will be surely perfect! :-)

    And as I see... you have great schedule for the next year :-) So, good luck :-)

    Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely block for the final one! Look forward to seeing the blocks altogether!

    Thanks for the mention of the sewing BoM - hoping to post more about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the hole year of HST blocks! I can't wait to see them together.

    ReplyDelete