Friday, February 22, 2013

Flashback Friday- Little Things Brightening my World This Week

Lollipop-loving happy toddlers,

silly sisters,

pretty flowers,

laughing teenagers,

lilac buds,

blooming bulbs. They always surprise me, they always make me smile.

These two are friends as much as they are cousins and love to tease each other. My kids are so blessed to have grown up with a lot of cousins who they are very close to. They had some competitive pool games when the family came over for dinner for Sam's birthday and I am not sure who the champion ended up being that night but they were making us laugh.
Blowing candles out is a team sport at our house.
Hope you have a fun weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Gina, your pics are full of sun! I mean your children are so nice and I believe they make you happy mom :) Have a lovely weekend, Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family and home. It is a happy place!- Lettyb

    ReplyDelete