Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hippity Hop


Last week Jenny made a cute Valentine's mini and provided a free arrow pattern. You can see Jenny's cute mini and get a link for the download here. I liked the arrow but it was too late for Valentine's day so I had to come up with plan B since I wanted to try the pattern.  
As I was choosing fabric to use I was humming: Here comes Peter Cottontail hoppin' down the bunny trail. Hippity hop, hippity hop.... so I was thinking i might make a wall hanging or pillow cover using Kristy's Just My Type to make a word and arrows pointing to the bunny trail. As I was making the block I thought, "Maybe sweet bunnies and arrows don't belong together." Hmmm. I am not sure what this block will become but it was a quick block to make. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh! It looks awesome! And the bunnies are so cute.
    I like the idea of pointing to the bunny trail. This may be a little involved, but if you'd like to do something Easter-themed, what if the arrow was pointing to an egg (or Easter basket?) hidden in some grass? Just the first idea that popped into my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute arrow! I like the idea of putting it altogether somehow - the arrow's too fab not to use!

    ReplyDelete