Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIP- The One Where Nothing Goes as Planned

I went to cut a dress out this fabric only to find out I didn't have enough yardage. This is my new favorite print for spring and I will be making my 3 year old her Easter dress out of this fabric. So I ordered some more fabric.
I cut what I had but kind of lost enthusiasm since I do not have all the pieces. I certainly have enough pieces that I can make a start but I thought I would put it aside and pull out my next quilting project.


These are the blocks I made last year during Jeni's half square triangle block of the month. So, my plan is to cut the sashing and borders and maybe do some sewing. It's Wednesday so I am linking up with Freshly Pieced. Hope your projects are going as planned!
                                                          Grab a button 

3 comments:

  1. The fabric for your daughter´s Easter dress looks really so pretty! And good luck with new sewing project - the blocks are great! Have a nice day, Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beginnings of your quilt look wonderful! I'm not sure how you find time to sew at all with 6 children. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the HST quilt blocks. I know too well about cutting pieces and realizing there is not enough,luckily you were able to find more:)

    ReplyDelete