Thursday, March 21, 2013

Inspired By...

A rainbow after a little rain (you can see it on the right side of photo if you look real hard)

A patch of blue sky and back lit clouds


a pretty stack of fabric.  Textures by Angela Waters came from  Amanda. She makes beautiful quilts and runs an etsy shop. I bought her Inside Voices low volume bundle at her Westwood Acres shop. I don't want to sound like a commercial but Amanda has excellent customer service and super fast shipping. When ever I want a precut bundle I shop with her first. Besides running a super business she is very sweet and generous! 
[Quiet%2520Play%2520Fontastic%2520quilt%2520with%2520silhouette%255B6%255D.jpg]

I am also inspired lately by quilts that have a lot to say. Kristy has been putting this together and i love it!! I want to make one of my own one day. I hijacked this photo from her blog because I like it so much (thanks K!!)
And last but not least, I am loving Jessica's look book Spring 2013 collection. She has been showing a piece each day on her blog and my favorite so far is the white with back polka dot dress which she refashioned from a man's shirt. Pretty amazing!! I think Spring is the season that makes me want to sew the most.
                                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Ooh what are your plans for that pretty bundle of fabric?

    Glad you're loving the word quilt - me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is just amazing! Love the words you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alphabet fantastic quilt!
    Ajka

    ReplyDelete