Sunday, March 31, 2013

Just In Time

March has been a very full and busy month! I finished this block on Friday but haven't had a chance to snap a picture until now. We woke up to wind and rain this morning. It lightened to sprinkles while we were in church and now the is coming through the clouds a bit but I think we will be having an indoor Easter egg hunt.

This is the March "And Sew On" paper pieced block of the month that Kristy is hosting. I think this was my favorite block to make so far, although at some point I will probably change the bottom spool fabric to contrast more with the tablecloth background fabric. The block is called Just Spoolin' Around and you can look here for the linky party and to see blocks others have made. Hope you are  enjoying your Easter! Now back to coloring eggs.

7 comments:

  1. It turned out great G! Lovely colours!

    Enjoy the egg coloring and indoor hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to think it looks just lovely the way it is, but then I love all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet girls version of this block Gina. I got mine done before the link closed too. I nearly forgot to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors, it look like it was a lot of work.
    We had an indoor Easter egg hunt, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina, it is really so nice block! And what about our Easter? We are sitting at home, we have too much snow, really too much! Have a wonderful time with your family! Jola :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that?!! I'd frame it & hang in my sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that block!! Everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete