Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Officially Here

Popping in with a quick , Hello!" By the time Spring officially arrives in our area, the season is almost over. It is a very short season  and summer usually comes quick on it's heels. I do love this time of year when everything is green. By next month all the grass will start to turn brown.

Life has been very busy in the kid department so I have not had much sewing time. I should finish my swap gift today and mail it off tomorrow. I will share it once my partner has received it. I have been debating which project to start next but I have decided on an Easter dress as Easter will be here before I know it!! Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Like you, here on the far north coast of New South Wales our spring is short too. But things are winding down towards winter now. Not many deciduous trees so autumn will be short too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great pics! I definitely need a green color too! :) Have a great spring time, Gina :) Jola

    ReplyDelete