Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April do.Good Stitches

I have seen and loved so many quilts that have been put together by circles that make up  do.Good Stitches. I wanted to be a part of that but never signed up. I am not sure if I was a little nervous to sign up or why I did not put that wish into action. Then in January Kristy said she had joined do.Good Stitches as a quilter and that was just the motivation I needed to sign up too (thanks for the courage K!). This is my first month as a part of the Cheer Circle and I am very happy to be a part of this great group!!

We were asked to make bright Granny square blocks using  Jolene's tutorial. They were definitely fun blocks to make!

6 comments:

  1. Your blocks are just so pretty, your fabric choices are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blocks Gina!
    Love the little fox in the middle of the orange/grey block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty blocks!!! Yesterday I made a one for my mom :) But I have to say, that your blocks are more creative: I love your choice of fabrics! So nice project! :) Have a lovely time, Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you signed up! Your blocks are just lovely - great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I'd love to make quilts someday. I've read about different methods & just don't know where to begin. I'm not even sure if my sewing machine can handle it! Maybe someday! These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete