Friday, April 12, 2013

Flashback Friday- The Girl Likes Her Boots

When I took the pictures of Cole this week it made me think back to a couple of years ago when I took some other pictures of her in boots.

Back when she was little and toothless.

When there were just 3 girls instead of 4.

I take pictures almost every day of every day moment type stuff but once in awhile it is nice to get some posed shots too. Time flies and this week has gone especially fast. My kids have a countdown going for the end of school and there are not that many days left.

Have a great weekend!! 

7 comments:

  1. Your girls have style! Love your Flashback Friday posts, they always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have again weekend! And you have really fantastic and nice girls! Have a lovely weekend! :) Jola

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls have nice clothes:-)
    Ajka

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love our boots here in Oklahoma too. She's got great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what beautiful photos :) Such gorgeous smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! They grow up way too fast don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cuties! And i love that last shot! I think it's time for me to get some new posed shots of my guys... well, as posed as you can get with a one year old and a three year old!

    ReplyDelete