Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kite Tails Dress


This is the perfect dress for my girls, cute and comfortable. It is the Roller Skate dress by Oliver + S. I think it may have taken me longer to trace the pattern and cut it out than it took to sew it up. It was a fun sew.

My daughter loves it and hasn't wanted to take it off since i finished sewing it.

The girls' (and my) favorite part is always a fun button. For this dress I used a scrap of Children at Play. The dress fabric is from the Glimma line by Lotta Jansdotter. Linking up with The Train to Crazy for Make It, Wear It Thursday.   
                                                                   Photobucket                                                                                               

9 comments:

  1. OH my lord! That is another beautiful dress! The Glimma looks fab as a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I haven't gathered up the courage to make children's clothing but you make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the fabric you used!! Do you like Oliver+S patterns? I've not used one yet. I have my eye on a few though! Is that where you live? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear that this was a fun and quick sew. I just bought this pattern and thought it looked so cute and comfy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Now wonder your gorgeous girl doesn't want to stop wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this dress...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as always Gina! Both the dress and your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, again so cute dress Gina!

    ReplyDelete