Friday, September 13, 2013

Flashback Friday: Back to School (a very long time ago)

Everyone has been in back to school mode so when I found this little gem of a photo I thought it would fit in. Go ahead and laugh. You know you want to!! My mom gave me (in the blue) some pretty funny hair dos. This was the first day of 2nd grade for me and 1st grade for my sister. My sis and I are 363 days apart. My mom would dress us the same and everyone always asked if we were twins. This was probably the last time I was my sisters height as she ended up about 4" taller than me. I am happy to have this photo as I think it may be the only first day of school picture my mom ever took :)

I hope you have a fun weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Your Momma loved you for sure, sending you off so spiffy! And the little ponchos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Gina, adorable!! Your hair! And your dress!
    I wonder if my mom has any of me and my sisters on the first day of school? I'll need to ask her :) Have a great weekend G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! It is really lovely photo! :)
    Have a nice weekend!
    Jola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I'm dying over the little bobby socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are both absolutely adorable! (You look a million times better than any first day pict I've got floating around!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are both absolutely adorable! (You look a million times better than any first day pict I've got floating around!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gasp - knee high socks! I remember those - oops showing my age :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How freakin gorgeous is that!?!?!/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is adorable! What a rockin' outfit.

    ReplyDelete