Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Part 2

In my last post there were not any block close ups So I decided to add them here rather than making the other post sooo long. The center of the envelope on the right is a Rashida Coleman Hale Spoonflower print from a couple years ago called Love Notes. Pearl bracelet and feedsack print on the left.


Left block has Country Girls in the center and a vintage print surrounding it. The right block is Pam Kitty from Lakehouse and an Aneela Hoey print. 

The calendar print is Japanese and the bird.. well I can't remember but I bought it at Sew, Mama, Sew when they sold fabric.






13 comments:

  1. You do realize that you have the most awesome fabric stash right?!
    And your ability to pair all the right fabrics is beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so gorgeous! What are you going to make with them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darling! Hope you get lots of valentines love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric picks, wonderful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your envelopes - you have used some wonderful fabrics, lots of variety too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the closeups of the envelopes. This is such a cute wall hanging. Your selection of fabrics is perfect. You are making me ant to buy ANOTHER book. genie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's beautiful! I really love the pencils too, & that they still look like pencils without the traditional yellow. Your fabric stash is breathtaking!! You should show us the hoard sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice, Gina!!! The choice of fabrics is great!!! I have to see the 1st part! :) Jola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure delight! Each envelope brings a smile when you look closely to see the details!
    Gonna be so adorable!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the close ups! I enjoy looking at all the details. I love the way you put together different colours and prints, Gina. There is so much to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these blocks! I have absolutely no use for them, but want them! lololol

    ReplyDelete